Are we going on an adventure?

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Wendy's Day 12-17

I have been terrible about updating this blog.  I have a good excuse (kind of).  My husband was out of town and took our only computer with him.  So, I am still plugging away at this Whole30.  I can't remember all of the meals I've had for the past 5 days, but there have been no fun new recipes because I have been too lazy.  I also had some late nights hanging out with an old friend, so I didn't go grocery shopping until way too late.  This meant 2 of the last 3 nights I made Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes for dinner.  Yesterday, I finally got my act together and planned out some meals and went grocery shopping.

I am feeling great.  I haven't really been having cravings, but when I go to the store or when I see people eating some non-approved items, I do kind of miss them.  However, the good news is that I haven't even been keeping track of what day I'm on.  During the first week, every day I was thinking "Oh crap, this is only day 3.......How is it only day 7?....etc.  Now, the days are flying by and I'm not paying much thought to what day it is. 

I am excited for Thanksgiving though!  Bring on the rolls, stuffing, turkey, and pie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment