Are we going on an adventure?

Monday, November 5, 2012

Katy's Day Twelve, Thirteen and Fourteen

Let's start with the dramatic.  I woke up the night of day thirteen with an upset stomach.  And proceeded to have my stomach attempt to expel dinner again, and again...and again.  Not fun.  The beautiful roast I made for family dinner will not be repeated for a long time.

Day twelve/Saturday I ate fruit for breakfast, a Larabar and left over Sun Dried Tomato Meatballs.  Day thirteen/Sunday I fasted in the morning, ate a Larabar right after church and had the beautiful smelling/looking/tasting roast for dinner with a banana for dessert.  Day fourteen/Monday I was not in the eating mood.  So I had a pear, pineapple and some more Pumpkin Pancakes (these have been my saving grace!).

The Whole30 experience was most tempting to give up after getting so sick.  Especially when my roommate offered to pick up soup from Zupas for me :)  But I've nearly made it half way.  There is no quitting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment