Are we going on an adventure?

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Wendy's Day 10 & 11: Let the crazy dreams begin

I have been paying close attention to the timeline posted on the Whole30 website.  My experience hasn't followed the timeline exactly, but has been pretty close.  I never really felt the hangover phase.  I'm not a soda drinker, so that probably helped.  I also never felt really short-tempered unless it had been a while since I had eaten.  The "I Want to Take a Nap" phase was a good 5 days for me.  Now I am on the next phase which involves a lot of crazy dreams.

I have been dreaming that I go on these crazy binges and can't stop shoving my face with doughnuts, cookie dough, and chocolate.  The funny thing is, I'm not craving these things (at least not uncontrollably) during the day.  I also had a dream that I cheated and weighed myself before the 30 days was up .  I wake up every morning relieved that I haven't been gorging myself on sugar.

 Day 10
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, sweet potato fries, 1/2 of a banana

Lunch:  Leftover Cabbage Rolls (gross...had to choke down....and they made my whole office stink)

Dinner:  Red Thai Curry.  I make this all the time, but now I just ate it as a soup instead of over rice.  I also left out the sugar that I usually add.

Snacks:  Almonds

Day 11
Breakfast:  2 boiled eggs, sweet potato fries, blackberries

Lunch:  Went out with some friends to the Village Baker.  I got the mango chicken salad with no tortilla strips and just brought my own dressing.

Dinner:  Pumpkin Cashew Coconut Curry with Cauliflower Rice.   This was pretty good.  I was especially impressed with the cauliflower rice.  It tasted almost like real rice.  Good find!

No comments:

Post a Comment