Are we going on an adventure?

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wendy's Day 8 & 9

The last two days have been a blur.  I have been feeling great, but also feel like I have been working in the kitchen way more than any normal person should.  This Whole30 thing takes a lot more work, but I have to admit that I like having an excuse to try new recipes.  Yesterday was the easiest day so far.  Today was Halloween, and I was dying for some of the candy that was going around the office.  I also really want a pumpkin pie shake.  Only 21 more days, right?

Day 8
Breakfast: Sweet potato fries, pineapple, and 2 boiled eggs.

Lunch:  Leftover Pot Roast Soup.

Dinner:  Salmon Cakes (Recipe from Practical Paleo) and a salad with avocado dressing.  The salmon cakes were easy - only about 20 minutes to make, and super delicious.  Another recipe to add to my "make again" list!

Snacks:  Almonds, Tea with Coconut Milk

Day 9
Breakfast:  Sweet potato fries, pineapple, and 2 boiled eggs.

Lunch: Leftover Pot Roast Soup (really good, but glad it is gone).

Dinner:  Cabbage Rolls with Cranberry Dressing.  These were good, but were very time consuming and difficult to make.  Not worth it.

Snacks: Almonds, Tea with Coconut Milk



No comments:

Post a Comment